2022 – 2023 Academic Year Spring Semester Education Model.
Published Date: Tuesday, 28 February 2023
2022 – 2023 Academic Year Spring Semester Education Model
1. Courses will be held face-to-face in classroom during the 2022 – 2023 Academic Year Spring Semester.
2. Courses will be supported by digital techniques for students residing in the provinces affected by the earthquake
disaster in Turkiye who cannot come to Cyprus due to compulsory reasons. However, students who are enrolled in
programs such as Medicine, Dentistry, Health Sciences, Pharmacy etc. will continue their courses face-to-face.
3. Practices such as internship, laboratory, studio and workshops will be held face-to-face.
4. Midterm and Final Exams will be held face-to-face. At the end of the semester, prior to the grade submission date,
make-up exams will be held for students who are from the earthquake zone in Türkiye and cannot attend the midterm exams.
5. Students who are from earthquake zone and cannot come to Cyprus will not be subject to compulsory attendance until
14 April 2023.
Prof. Dr. Hasan DEMİREL
Vice Rector, Academic Affairs