Summer Training Application Information.
Published Date: Thursday, 24 June 2021
Dear students: Please note that you can start your training after the final exams acocording to the academic calendar, i.e., you can start at 28/6/2021 or after.
Dear CMPE400/CMSE400/BLGM400 Students: Please note that the summer training coordinators are as follows:
Important note about Summer training:
- For the 2020/2021 academic year spring and summer, Online summer training will also be accepted due to the Covid-19 pandemic.
It is better to do the summer training after the 6th semester. However, finishing 4 semesters is also acceptable.
Summer training should be 40 working days or 20 + 20 days, in this case two reports and two presentations are required. Please count only working days.
Contact a company (You may send them a letter as in the link below; you can also get the letter from department secretary). You can also send the letter by email to the coordinator for signature.
Get acceptance letter [by email ], See the link below;
Fill insurance form, and pay the required fees (5TL/Day); see the link below. Fill the starting date and finishing date correctly. Remove holiday. It must be 40 days or 20 + 20. No more and No less; Payment should be in the university account under the name: “Yaz stajı Sigorta harcı"
Prepare three sets of papers, where each set contains
1) The filled insurance form, with your picture attached to it. Take care to the starting/ending dates. Record the working days only;
2) The acceptance letter from the company;
3) The bank receipt;
4) The passport/photocopy.
Submit these sets to the DEPARTMENT, then DEAN office, then REGISTRAR office for approval. You can also conatct the coordinator for signing the insurance document.
- In case you are abroad, send the scanned copy of: acceptance letter from the company, completed insurance form (with your picture placed in this form), passport/identity card photocopy, and bank-payment receipt by email to: email@example.com , for CMPE students, firstname.lastname@example.org for CMSE students or email@example.com for BLGM studnets [You may contact one of your friends in North Cyprus to facilitate this process].
- You can transfer the insurance payment to one of the EMU university accounts with the note: “Yaz stajı Sigorta harcı"/"Summer training insurance fees". Pay 5 TL/day
- Please fill the insurance form correctly with correct dates, count only the working days. The following links can be helpful: https://is-gunu.hesaplama.net/ or https://www.timeanddate.com/date/workdays.html. [Please select the correct country]
- Complete the summer training forms at least 15 days before you start the training.
Collect log-book from Book Store, (it must be designed to computer engineering), if you abroad, see the link below for the log-book pdf file;
Record your daily activities;
Upon completion, sign and stamp the log-book from the manager; Envelope must be closed and sealed.
Write your report.
For those students who will graduate this summer, presentation will be done online. In this case, you will upload report to MS-team. For this step, send your Student number, and name to summer training coordinator to add you to the team; In case you are abroad, scanned copy of the log-book must be sent using e-mail by the manager.